Caleb House is supported by men and women of vision, and organizations invested in improving their communities.
A strong community makes sure refugees and immigrants are settled and integrated properly. This vision is of responsibility toward our children and generation to come.
Instead of complaining about immigrants, the main question is to know if, we as a community, are doing enough to integrate those who are arriving daily to join us in the land of America?
Working together to support immigration integration changes lives, one at the time. There is such a thing called immigration distress (Roche, et al., 2018).
Most of us, our parents, our friends, have been immigrants at some point in time. let’s lend a helping hand.
Become the Caleb house of immigrant partner today, register, let’s build a strong team for a strong and safe strong community.
1. Roche, K. M. et al. (2018). Impacts of Immigration Actions and News and the Psychological Distress of U.S. Latino Parents Raising Adolescents. Journal of Adolescent Health, Volume 62, Issue 5, 525 – 531.
Caleb House has various categories of immigrants
- Money Donors
- Shares and Stocks donors
- Gold Donors
- Clothes and Furnitures Donors
- Housing Donors for Short term Shelter
- Houses for Immigrants Hosting
- Job Placement
- Talents Donors for Training and more
- Vehicles Donors
Every donation is tax exempted, 501(c)3 covered
Become a Caleb House Partner today