Caleb House is dedicated to assisting and empowering immigrants and refugees in the land of America. That help is provided through a variety of services allowing to understand and assimilate to the community and enjoy the good of the land and access available resources and opportunities.
The People we Serve
All foreign Born in distress in the USA, and in need of assistance
- K1 Immigrants
- Detained immigrants,
- Illegal immigrants,
- Immigrants victims of Domestic Violence
- Immigrants victims of Human Trafficking,
- Immigrants with physical/mental disabilities,
- Torture survivors and more.
Some of our services are free. But, for most of them, fees apply.
Online Forms Application
Free Food distribution
Settlement and Integration Assistance
Online forms search for Immigration
Online form filing (Green card, Citizenship)
Access to Social Services
Job Search and application
Immigration Legal Assistance Areas
- Adjustment of Status,
- Asylum applications,
- Consular Processing,
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA),
- Employment authorization,
- Family-based petitions,
- Removal hearings,
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS),
- Various Types of Visas (T & U)
- And much more
Types of immigration legal services provide
Help completing forms including Green Cards and Naturalization
Filings with USCIS
Representation at Asylum Interviews
Representation before the Immigration Court
Representation before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
Support to Immigrants Entrepreneurs
- Legal Process step-by-step of Business Creation
- EIN, Article of Incorporation
- Business plan
- website design and more
- Trademark and Copyrights
- Legal Counsel referral
- Help Access to Funding
- Banking Process
- Tax Filing process and referral
- Help choosing The Right Healthcare Program
- Payment Processing
- Staffing & Job Placement
Services for Socio-Professional Alignment
Training and coaching (Tailored by session and by discipline)
- Core Training: Our online courses teaching how to craft a U.S.-style resume, network, connect with employers, and help prepare interviews with confidence.
- Networking: Connect to the national network of volunteers, employers, and peers in the adequate field.
- Coaching: Work one-on-one with our advisors during your job search
Information and advices on Professional Licensing & certification
- Orientation counseling
- Professional Licensing Guides
- Access online trainings and tools, for industry-specific licensing and certification guides
- Food Handling Certification online
Basic Computer and Job Skill Training
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Browsers, Email Accounts, Online Payments, online Jobs, English Learning Online top-sites.
- Professional workshop
Some of our services are free. But, for most of them, there are fees to pay.